A day at the zoo!

Monday, July 4, 2011

They grow too fast

So here my kids are, not all of them are babies but they will always be my babies.

They are so busy these days. Summer just made it's mark and we are all happy to be able to sleep in a little longer.
With this last week of school I was kept extra busy with taking DJ to and from school, Awards Ceramonies, Promotion Ceramonies and Doctors appointments. I thought I would never get off the road Friday. It was crazy.
Well we had Marissa's 8th grade promotion Friday and she and another student Sang for us all as the other students played instruments. It was lovely. She has a pretty voice but she's shy and you can tell cause she holds back. She really likes to sing but needs to work through her fear if she's gonna be really good at it.

Kyle went to JROTC Leadership camp. He had so much fun and came home with no voice. I really hope he got a lot out of it. I can't believe how much my son has grown.

The little ones are all getting so big. I can't believe all of their milestones they have made it through. From Nate's 1st pulled tooth to Alli being the loveable princess that she is. Immanuel is just turning into a big boy! Gabbi and Torri are turning into little women. It's all so sad.

It's too fast. They grow just way too fast.
All this growing while their daddy is out to sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment