A day at the zoo!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hello World!

Well it's been a while.

It seems like the move really took a lot out of me emotionally. I was so happy to get out of NC, but of course I miss the very few friends that I made. All of my "adopted" kids I really miss the most. They brought so much joy to us all.
My visit home was just too short. Leaving Virginia was hard, as it always is. I hate leaving my family. I know this will be for a short time but it still sucks. The hardest is being away from my son. I wish he was home.
So much has happened that has been devastating to our family and for now I can't get into it. But always know that prayers are appreciated.

We made it to California. After car issues as well as being robbed in Tennessee, we made it.

We like our house here. it's a 5 bed room which all of the kids love. The back yard is pretty awesome. Yes, because there is a park in it-lol! I could do without all the sand, though the kids love it.

All the kids are enjoying their schools. They seem to be doing well, Thank God. The only thing I dislike very much is that there are no school buses here unless you want to pay for it. $600 per kid a year! That's just crazy. They tax for everything here and can't afford to get the kids to school?! So I drive all day 3-4 round trips and three different schools. I am always tired from the running around. I hate it. I look forward to school breaks just so I can sleep and not have to drive. It's sad, I don't want to get in a car unless I have to.

We found our church. It's nice. I am teaching 5th and 6th grade Catechism. I love it. I have a great class, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment