A day at the zoo!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

First Step!

Yesterday, July 24th at 2:40pm my little man took his first step to me!! He was standing at the ottamen just crying his little eyes out cause he was tired. He had this look on his face that just screamed pick me up mommy! As he was crying out ARRRRRR he took that one step on his own and holding nothing! I was so excited and sad at the same time. He stopped and I think realized what happened and then just sat down on his little bottom with his hands in his lap and cried. i picked him up and he nursed himself to sleep. He is so sweet. It was an awesome moment and I treasure every milestone he makes as well as all of his brothers and sisters. His poor daddy missed it. He was off taking the boys to the Coast Guard Beach so they could hang out in the heat. But I will take note on everything he does as well as scrapbook as much as possible!!!

No comments: